Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Floridas on Friday

Caden was eating dinner last night.
He looked at his cup and pointed at Ursula.

"She's on The Florida's mom"

"Yes she is buddy, thats Ursula from the Little Mermaid, we saw her in Florida"

"She big and mean, she come out. In another day and another day Gayles gonna take me to see Ursula on the Floridas!!!!"

Well the boy has big dreams. Apparently Gayle is taking him back to Florida on Friday. I hope he's not too disappointed when she doesn't show up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!