Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't Blink

Scene: Morning of the second day of school; I am waking Caden up.

"Hey buddy, its time to go to GinaMary's for daycare"

"No Momma, I want to go to school, to preschool!"

"Sorry buddy, your not big enough yet"

"Yes mom. I is big now....see"
{Stretches legs out in the air to show me}

Fast forward 30 minutes; dropping Izze off at school (after leaving a pouting Caden at daycare as he watched his friends go to preschool and he didn't--MOM GUILT)

"Bye Fa-shizza, have a good day"

"Bye mom, see you after school!"
{looks around to see who's watching BEFORE she gives me a kiss}

So I walk to my car and climb in and turn the radio on.

The song "Don't Blink" is playing.

And here comes the tears....they flow.....and flow...... and flow.



Photobucket

No comments: