Sunday, September 11, 2011

Big Boy Room

My big boys room is all finished up (well sans the window treatments but he is perfectly happy to live with towels pinned up there for now)

It looks great and our house is now officially a 4 bedroom (we bought it as a 3 bedroom). I love his room. Its funny to me because I never wanted a boy and here I had more fun with his room then I did with Izze's :-)

He loves it. And he's dying to get his Thomas stickers up and on the wall. I think thats going to be a mommy/Caden day project on one of our Mondays together.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!