Monday, August 29, 2011

From #2 to only child

Sunday morning Izze went to stay with Nana and Papa. Caden came home around lunch (from playing with Gayle) and didn't even mention the fact that she was gone. He went about his entire day not asking about her and enjoying being the lone child.

About 15 minutes before bedtime I looked around the basement and noticed the mess that Caden and Daddy had made.
I told him someone needed to "clean up this mess".

He looked around the room and said "Not me, not you, not dad. Izze do it."

I pointed out that Izze isn't here to clean up. He thought for a minute.

"Izze do it when she come home"

The first thing he said about her all day...and apparently all she is good for is cleaning up his mess.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh funny guy!!!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!