Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where to put it?!

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and as I look around my house, I honestly wonder where we will put it.

Every extra inch is covered in toys.

There isn't much I love more then a good toy purge, but when I just sat down to do it, I honestly almost started crying. I just dont know what to do. I have a donate bucket, a garbage bucket, a send to grandma's bucket and anything we are keeping is going to be immediately put away (if it doesnt have a spot its NOT staying).

Yet I sit in front of that pile and just stare. I have no motivation for anything but crying. I just want it to go away.

If you can make it go away, I will pay you. Big money. I'm to the point that I can see how a one would want to burn their house to the floor and just start from scratch.

WE just did a toy purge at Christmas, a big one. HOW in the world did it multiply so fast? And how to I make sure it doesn't keep happening. How do I get this sorted and down to minimal clutter again when looking at it causes such depression I want to go to my room and never come back out.

Lord, is there a prayer for THIS!?

Photobucket

No comments: