Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr Beans

I'm not sure exactly what happened to our Bailey either as a puppy or in his past life, but it was something. Because he reacts very strongly (ducking, obsessively licking and quaking in his imaginary puppy boots) to a few certain things.

The best I can figure:

In the past life: He was attacked by naked hippies waving plastic bags in protest. Some were obviously using bottles of lotion to squirt him while others were ringing doorbells. This of course was all happening during a horrendous thunderstorm.

Or in this life: When Kev and I were walking him as a puppy and sneaking him in and out of our "No Dogs allowed apartment" in grocery bags (kev) or by purse (me) which obviously contained a bottle of lotion that made a squirting noise, it was storming and we had to ring the buzzer to get let back in. And I'm just not pretty naked.


Photobucket

No comments: